Classen Reciprocating AeratorRA-21H
New from Classen®, this vertical aerator is designed to punch cleaner holes in turf without additional weights. It’s easy to use, easy to maintain and – thanks to its price, even easier to purchase. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in. An open design allows for clear unobstructed access to the engine. The rust resistant tine shield is lightweight and easy to remove for access to the tines and drive belt. And, because the new Classen Reciprocating Aerator doesn’t utilize hydraulics to independently drive the tines, the operator controls are simple.
|Aerating Width||21″ / 53cm|
|Core Depth||2.75″ / 7cm|
|Number of Tines||8|
|Diameter of Tines||5/8″ / 16mm|
|Hole Pattern||2.6″ x 7.5″ (6.6cm x 19cm)|
|Holes / Ft²||10|
|Dimensions||39″H x 31.5″W x 64″L (99 x 80 x 163cm)|
|Dimensions (Handle Folded)||24″H x 31.5″W x 49″L (61 x 80 x 124 cm)|
|Dry weight||261 lbs. / 118kg|
|Ground Speed||2.84 mph|
|Coverage||26,000 ft2/ hour|
|Machine Drive||Push Off the Tines|
|Primary Aerator Drive||Sheaves and Belts|
|2.80 – 4 Front / 4.10 x 3.50 – 4 Rear|
|Minimum Gate Width||32″ / 81cm|
- Easier to manoeuvre than drum style aerators.
- Punches cleaner holes in tough, hardened turf, no additional weights needed.
- Reciprocating tine design covers more turf in less time with less fatigue. The core tines reciprocate at 450 revolutions per minute and cover up to 26,000 sq. ft. per hour.
- ON/OFF switch conveniently located near the engine.
- Lightweight, rust-resistant, two-piece hood reduces overall unit noise and allows easy access for maintenance – drive belt can be replaced without removing the crank shaft.
- Folding handle for less space on trailers and in the machine shed.
- Lifting and tie-down handles for easy and safe transportation.
- Large, pneumatic wheels – Front and back, for better flotation on turf and is easier to manoeuvre.
- Tyre scrapes front and rear – keep tyres free from dirt and allow maximum penetration of tines.
- 2-Year Warranty