Classen Split Drive Aerator17" and 25"
The aerator that makes turning easy! The patented Classen Split-Drive Aerator permits non-stop aeration. The aeration tines are split into left and right assemblies, driven independently of each other. The patented split-drive technology let’s you steer, turn, and aerate without raising the tines out of the ground. Classen… serious lawn care made easy!
- Patented split-drive technology permits operator to steer, turn, and aerate non-stop without raising tines out of the ground.
- Steering controls ensure the straight line operation on side hills with this full time self-propelled unit
- Side bumpers prevent catching on obstacles and tire scapes ensure consistent tine depth
- Combination throttle and belt tightener for smoother start
- Protective chain guards help keep grass, leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearings for durability and superior performance
- 2-Year Warranty
Split-Drive Aerators – Model Chart