Little Wonder 16HP Truck Loader
For High Volume Professional Users
Little Wonder’s 27hp Truck loader is built for high volume professional use, and contact debris removal, and can move massive amounts of leaves and debris making sort work of taking the pile from the ground to your trailer.
The 27hp/725cc engine is matched to a 14inch / 36cm diameter intake hose.
Debris clean up is a time consuming, back breaking, labor intensive job faced by landscape contractors and grounds maintenance crews every day.
Little Wonder debris loaders are rugged, durable, efficient, and user-friendly.
The steel five-blade shredding Talon™ ring, combined with an advanced impeller design, offer the highest debris reduction ratio available of any debris loaders on the market. This exclusive shredding talon ring vastly increases reduction ratio.
Housing Liner Kit for Little Wonder 27HP Truck loader
Special road rated trailer for mounting 27HP onto
- Rugged, heavy gauge, all-steel construction makes the Little Wonder TruckLoader an armour-plated tank compared to the competition.
- Advanced impeller and housing design combine to make the LittleWonder TruckLoader the most powerful and efficient TruckLoader on the market.
- Exclusive shredding talon ring and advanced impeller design provide the best shredding action of any TruckLoader.
- Multiple Mounting Options, standard skid mount and optional trailer available.
- Open frame design provide ample strength and support for the TruckLoader while allowing the user to get to the engine when they need to.
- Exclusive housing front panel design allows the user to simply loosen two knobs and lift the intake hose from the housing.
- Saftey Lockout switch on the intake keeps the engine from starting when the intake is removed.
- Advanced impeller and housing design smooth the air path and significantly reduce the noise to make this the quietest TruckLoader available. Additionally, the replaceable housing liner helps reduce noise, while protecting the housing.
- The only nozzle design available that puts the intake flush with the ground while the hose is flat. Plus, 2 widely separated handles allow user more leverage while targeting debris.
- Rotate the chute 360° without any tools. Simply loosen two knobs!
Shredding TruckLoader Specifications
*Note: The 27HP truck loader is shown here mounted on a special road rated trailer, which can be purchased separately. Contact IGM for more Info