Little Wonder Pro EdgerEdge As Fast As You Can Walk
Little Wonder has been building edgers for over five decades, and we know the features that matter.
The Little Wonder Pro Edger maintains its edging performance even in the toughest conditions. This wheeled edger is designed to cut clean, crisp edges quickly and efficiently. It will cut up to 90 feet per minute! Dualbelts provide extra power to the blade. The Pro Edger is userfriendly with fingertip controls and a ratchetarm height adjustment system for fatiguefree operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
The Pro Edger is user–friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet–arm height adjustment system for fatigue–free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
- Available with Briggs & Stratton® Intek Series 550 or Honda® GX120 engine
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- 10″ steel blade is sharpened on all four sides giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4″
- Blade shield keeps debris off the belts
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and blade engagement all from the operator’s position
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
- Optional Crack Cleaner Attachment available
Little Wonder Crevice Cleaner Attachment
An optional accessory perfect for preparing surface cracks for sealing and expansion joints for recaulking. Heavy-duty twisted wire brushed on a 9″ disc.