Little Wonder Pro VacExcellent Top Loading Commercial Vacuum for Contractors, Lawns, Paths, Estates, Schools and more
The Little Wonder Pro Vac features a new Vanguard engine! The engine features a cast iron sleeve, dual ball bearings support the forged crankshaft, low oil sensor, and a dual element air cleaner for commercial durability. The Transportguard™ system shuts off fuel flow when the ignition is shut off to protect the engine from oil/fuel dilution during transport. Plus, this is the only EPA-certified engine in its class that features a 1″ diameter crankshaft.
The Pro Vac clears and collects stones, bottles, cans, leaves, and other debris
that would normally have to be swept up by hand. The HPV design funnels airflow and material down into the bag, resulting in less dust for the operator. The top-loading bag compacts better than other leaf and debris vacs. Excellent for residential cleanup, industrial applications, commercial sites and parking lots.
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.Powered to perform. Worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2. Powerful 9 hp Honda®GX270.
- Industry-leading suction – Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (282 Litres capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don’t just sew in a bag liner, you install a “windshield”. Diverts dust to ground level
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40″ / 100cm unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Manoeuvrability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts – no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy manoeuvrability when the engine is not engaged.